Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Looking for someone to help make my designs
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for someone to help make my designs [message #52221] Thu, 02 August 2012 02:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar PrimevalSands  is currently offline PrimevalSands
Go to all my models
I'm an artist in the jewelry business looking to expand my materials into something completely custom and original. I have what I want drawn out on paper and need a good modeler to finish what I started so I can get it made. The items I want are steampunk-like bead rings. There will be two different bead rings that stack like building blocks on one another. They both need to enclose an 8mm bead with a tad extra room as beads never are exactly 8mm in size. Both bead rings will need two holes so that 22-16 gauge wire can be strung through them and the bead. If anyone is up to the challenge, I'll send you my designs and we'll hopefully work something out.

Thanks,
Colton
Re: Looking for someone to help make my designs [message #52253 is a reply to message #52221 ] Fri, 03 August 2012 05:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bertus  is currently offline bertus
Go to my shop
hi colton

maybe i can help you?
which program do you need to make your 3d model?
if it's for mass-production, i can make it with SolidWorks
I'm an experienced solidworks' user, here is my rendering . .
index.php?t=getfile&id=19255&private=0
here is my email : fills_sanctify@yahoo.com

Regards

Albertus Putra

• Attachment: crowned.JPG
    (Size: 162.15KB, Downloaded 234 time(s))

Previous Topic:Wargaming Miniatures (or anything interesting)
Next Topic:mechanical engineer-solid edge-Holland

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.