Home » Community » It arrived! » Increasing the options
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Increasing the options [message #51618] Fri, 20 July 2012 17:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar electrobloom  is currently offline electrobloom
Go to my shop
Hi,
Coming up with new ways of attaching my collection of charms onto jewellery items continues to be an enjoyable challenge.

This new S Hook chain arrived yesterday, it's adjustable in length, simply remove or add links. 2 bracelets connected together can be worn as a necklace.

index.php?t=getfile&id=18734&private=0

You can also add charms onto any of the links, shown here with Sharon in purple.

index.php?t=getfile&id=18735&private=0

Mark.

The Digital Gardener. Balancing technology and nature. Planting digital flowers. Manufactured by 3D printing. Customized by you.
Re: Increasing the options [message #51642 is a reply to message #51618 ] Sat, 21 July 2012 09:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DarioScapittaDesign  is currently offline DarioScapittaDesign
Go to my shop
Just go, go... and go Mark!.. Smile

Dario

Dario Scapitta Design
www.darioscapittadesign.com
Re: Increasing the options [message #51715 is a reply to message #51642 ] Mon, 23 July 2012 22:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks Dario,
Go go going as fast as I can, still much to do. Surprised
Mark.

The Digital Gardener. Balancing technology and nature. Planting digital flowers. Manufactured by 3D printing. Customized by you.
Re: Increasing the options [message #51769 is a reply to message #51618 ] Tue, 24 July 2012 14:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jeff  is currently offline jeff
Go to my shop
ah, beautiful s-hook chain, dig the curves and inside cuts. How long is a single S link?

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign
Re: Increasing the options [message #51889 is a reply to message #51769 ] Thu, 26 July 2012 08:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Hi Jeff,
Good to hear from you, hows things?
The 'S' Hook is 30.5mm long and curves to follow the line of the wrist, the internal cut gives a little bit of spring to hold onto the charm, it works nicely. Razz
Cheers,
Mark.

Re: Increasing the options [message #51898 is a reply to message #51889 ] Thu, 26 July 2012 12:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jeff  is currently offline jeff
Go to my shop
The slight curve is a nice touch.

Yea, I've been quite busy the past few months w/ freelance work, and have missed doing any of my own work. It's nice to get back on here and see what all I've missed.

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign
Re: Increasing the options [message #52235 is a reply to message #51898 ] Thu, 02 August 2012 13:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bitstoatoms  is currently offline bitstoatoms
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome back..

Duann Scott

Previous Topic:Screw Cube by ALEX and OSKAR
Next Topic:Triceratops in Frosted Detail

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.