Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Heroclix terrain barriers
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Heroclix terrain barriers [message #52159] Tue, 31 July 2012 16:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar scipiogarling  is currently offline scipiogarling
Go to all my models
I'd love to have 3D barriers and smoke clouds to use in Heroclix (1/48 or "O" scale), but nothing good seems to be commercially available. Who would you considered making some? They don't seem as though they would be particularly difficult compared to some of the other things I see here. And I bet I'm not the only Heroclix player who'd be interested in buying them.

Their bases would need to be 1.5 inches squares (the size of the squares on a Heroclix map) . Smoke clouds would need to be able to fit around figures because those can be used on squares occupied by characters. But the barriers could could be solid and occupy the entire 3D space.

Based on the various characters who have the power to generate barriers in the game, likely designs include:
ice barriers
Green Lantern barriers (you couldn't use the GL emblem of course, but a greenish brick wall would work)
mystic barriers
plant-life barriers
water barriers
Re: Heroclix terrain barriers [message #52165 is a reply to message #52159 ] Tue, 31 July 2012 18:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi scipiogarling,

I'd be interested in taking a look to see what's involved with this project, please can you send some more info or links via PM or email to paul@stop4stuff.com

Cheers,
Paul

Previous Topic:Can you make me a SKULL HAND?
Next Topic:Routing Jigs and Templates

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.