Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Can you make me a SKULL HAND?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Can you make me a SKULL HAND? [message #51611] Fri, 20 July 2012 11:58 UTC Go to next message
avatar motolux  is currently offline motolux
Go to my shop
(WE ARE CURRENTLY WORKING ON THIS WITH A RESPONDENT)

Hi Everyone,

We are looking for a designer that can make a skull hand giving the finger as like the picture attached to this topic.

We will have the model printed for study and modification before we will have it produced in larger quantities in our factory in China.

Purpose is to create it as a fender or hood ornament that you can put on your bike or car. We will also provide a small black footmount with it so one can give it as a "prize" for fun.

We will provide you with a license fee of 5% of production cost price based on items sold. Since we sell in 29 countries through more than 2000 shops that could mean real cash.

Let me know.

index.php?t=getfile&id=18718&private=0

[Updated on: Mon, 23 July 2012 14:00 UTC]

Re: Can you make me a SKULL HAND? [message #51686 is a reply to message #51611 ] Mon, 23 July 2012 03:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ComesToLife  is currently offline ComesToLife
Go to my shop
Can be done. I am new to the site, so don't have the gallery up, but you can see my works by visiting my website www.ComesToLife.com

I work in Maya and have over 8 years of work experience. Mostly with video games and architectural renderings, but can model virtually anything from technical hard surface models like robots, guns and mechanical parts to soft surfaces such as characters, cars and foods.

Let me know.
Grey

[Updated on: Mon, 23 July 2012 03:50 UTC]

Custom 3D Art that goes beyond 3D printing
www.InteractiveIdea.net
Re: Can you make me a SKULL HAND? [message #52130 is a reply to message #51611 ] Tue, 31 July 2012 07:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
I can do this. Actually, I already designed a skeleton hand for a project I'm working on. So you need the fingers bent like the buckle in the picture? How big do you need it to be? Just the hand with no ring or do you want the ring included?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Can you make me a SKULL HAND? [message #52133 is a reply to message #52130 ] Tue, 31 July 2012 07:48 UTC Go to previous message
avatar motolux  is currently offline motolux
Go to my shop
To everyone, as stated in the message we were already in progress with a designer. Thank you for your interest.

Previous Topic:Need custom ring
Next Topic:Heroclix terrain barriers

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.