Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need ring made - with engraving and hollow top
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need ring made - with engraving and hollow top [message #48854] Thu, 24 May 2012 16:30 UTC Go to next message
avatar jamesspada  is currently offline jamesspada
Go to all my models
If possible all engraving Helvetica.
Top center hollow, Top square and Cross not engraving but cutout., same with side rectangle - cutout not engraving.

For some reason, unable to proceed with ring maker.

[Updated on: Thu, 24 May 2012 16:55 UTC]

Re: Need ring made - with engraving and hollow top [message #48865 is a reply to message #48854 ] Thu, 24 May 2012 18:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Matthijs1992  is currently offline Matthijs1992
Go to all my models
pm sent Smile
Re: Need ring made - with engraving and hollow top [message #48867 is a reply to message #48854 ] Thu, 24 May 2012 19:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Hi James,

This kind of model is a design that I really enjoy getting my teeth into. Font & design elements are not an issue, however your choice of material for the ring may prove to have some interesting challenges to make the design elements balance with each other.

Shoot me a PM if you're still looking for someone to help you out.

Paul
Re: Need ring made - with engraving and hollow top [message #48880 is a reply to message #48854 ] Thu, 24 May 2012 23:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
PM Sent

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise
Re: Need ring made - with engraving and hollow top [message #51981 is a reply to message #48854 ] Fri, 27 July 2012 11:58 UTC Go to previous message
avatar FrankB  is currently offline FrankB
Go to all my models
We are Quality Casting Inc.
We have a full service Cad and prototyping dept. We can mold, cast and outsource finishing of any jewelry design.
We cast Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Brass and alloy.
For more information Email- cadcam@qualitycasting.com

Previous Topic:3d model needs a small fix.
Next Topic:Need someone to finish my project - really simple and quick

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.