Home » Community » General Discussion » New but wanting to learn
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
New but wanting to learn [message #51610] Fri, 20 July 2012 11:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar druis  is currently offline druis
Go to all my models
Hi
I am new to this forum but interested to learn fast.. Recent graduation (non 3d printing) but wanting to understand the possible areas of opportuinity regarding 3d Printing. I was wondering if there are Magazines or workshops here in the Uk with 3d Printing focus.
Mostly interested in 3d Printing for media aspects rather than manufacturing focus. Greatful for any advice.
Thankyou
Dave
Re: New but wanting to learn [message #51906 is a reply to message #51610 ] Thu, 26 July 2012 13:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
You probably didn't get too many replies (er, sorry, any replies!) because of the general nature of the questions... I would suggest doing Internet searches related to the topics for the UK... and as for 3D Printing for "media aspects" I'm not sure what you mean exactly.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: New but wanting to learn [message #51945 is a reply to message #51610 ] Thu, 26 July 2012 22:59 UTC Go to previous message
avatar BillBedford  is currently offline BillBedford
Go to my shop
druis wrote on Fri, 20 July 2012 11:11

Hi
I was wondering if there are Magazines or workshops here in the Uk with 3d Printing focus.

TCT is the trade mag.

Bill Bedford

Previous Topic:Charles Stross: Rule 34
Next Topic:Astromech Droid

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.