Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler for Interior Design
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon10.gif  3D Modeler for Interior Design [message #51806] Wed, 25 July 2012 00:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar unicornstudios  is currently offline unicornstudios
Go to all my models
Hello there!
We, Unicorn Studios, are searching for a 3D Modeler who can meet our expectations. All members are in the team for the Experience, no payment is given to any member.
Here in US (Unicorn Studios), we want to experience teamwork and meet new people Smile
Let me tell you a few things about us Smile We are a team based on Rhodes, Greece and we are making Indie games.
Our Members are so far:
Nick Chalvatzakis: Game Programmer
Evi Triantafilla: Concept Artist/Illustrator
Danaos Christopoulos: Motion Graphic Designer

Our current project is called "The Midnight Game" wich is based on a Creepy Pasta that you can find here:
http://inuscreepystuff.blogspot.gr/2010/08/midnight-game-ins tructions.html

As I said,we need a 3D Modeler to make an Interior for the House, we already have the Blueprints wich you can see here:
http://i.imgur.com/94IzN.jpg?1

If you are interested, don't hesitate to send us an e-mail at: unicornstd.info@gmail.com

Thank you for listening to us!
Hope to hear from you soon! Smile
Re: 3D Modeler for Interior Design [message #51820 is a reply to message #51806 ] Wed, 25 July 2012 08:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar ComesToLife  is currently offline ComesToLife
Go to my shop
I have 8 years of experience, but I can't pay my bills with that...

Custom 3D Art that goes beyond 3D printing
www.InteractiveIdea.net
Re: 3D Modeler for Interior Design [message #51835 is a reply to message #51820 ] Wed, 25 July 2012 14:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar unicornstudios  is currently offline unicornstudios
Go to all my models
Like I said, this thread is made for people who want experiece and learn to cooperate with other people, for people with 8 years experience this thread isn't what they are looking for Smile
Thank you for your time.
Re: 3D Modeler for Interior Design [message #51871 is a reply to message #51835 ] Wed, 25 July 2012 21:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar xilith117  is currently offline xilith117
Go to all my models
email sent
Re: 3D Modeler for Interior Design [message #54013 is a reply to message #51806 ] Thu, 13 September 2012 23:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Reidh  is currently offline Reidh
Go to all my models
here is my preliminary floor plan overlaid on your rough sketch. at this pt. just the int. walls. I made them approx. 6" thk.. With the front window at 6.0 ft. that makes the rest of the plan the size it is. ( if that window in Room No.10 isn't 6 ft wide I can change it and the rest of the Plan easily, but you should tie down the dimension at least one feature ) I hope you can read the dims I put in there. print this out big enough for you to trace and change with new lines and stuff. You probably want a wider bathroom at No.2 for instance. You can get the dimensions of everything if you take a straight edge and mark the opening of the closet doors in room No.4. That opening is four (4 ) feet wide. then divide it equally into 4 parts and continue to mark it incrementally and voilà a little scale ruler. I started this this morning at 9 or 10 am. The stairs right now are going down stairs. I am anticipating making the ceilings 8 ft. above the floors. I didn't put in window opg.s nor windows or doors. Ultimately I can add everything from carpets to drapes to furniture to T.V.s etc. if you can give reference files of anything to make it look like what you really really want. that would help. Is this in the ballpark of what you were asking for? So far this is just talking paper, okay? Cool

Re: 3D Modeler for Interior Design [message #101440 is a reply to message #51806 ] Sun, 19 October 2014 07:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar manojsaini  is currently offline manojsaini
Go to my shop
Dear sir
i have good experience 3d design realistic exterior and interior
I will do this job right time
Thanks for your

arjunanimation.blogspot.com

Re: 3D Modeler for Interior Design [message #101523 is a reply to message #101440 ] Mon, 20 October 2014 22:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar rfirman  is currently offline rfirman
Go to my shop
Dude this last post was 2 years ago ...

Previous Topic:Need a 3D design add-on
Next Topic:Want to know if someone can create a model for an iPhone case based on a photo I took of one I made?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.