Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Support » Buying » Lost package - no more answers from support
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Lost package - no more answers from support [message #5109] Fri, 03 July 2009 08:06 UTC Go to next message
avatar tokka  is currently offline tokka
Go to my shop
Hello !

I ordered 2 Models on the third of May and the package got shipped on the 22th of May.

I contacted UPS and Shapeways and Joris wrote me that Elena would take care of it.
In the Meantime UPS called me to tell me that the package got lost somehow. I tried to contact Joris and Elena three times per email. But didn't get any response, yet.

Today's the 3rd of July, so my question is will I ever get a reprint of the model ???

btw: Order # is 101948

-Thorsten
Re: Lost package - no more answers from support [message #5113 is a reply to message #5109 ] Fri, 03 July 2009 12:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
Thorsten,

I'm so sorry. We will get to the bottom of your package as soon as we can.

Joris
Re: Lost package - no more answers from support [message #5114 is a reply to message #5109 ] Fri, 03 July 2009 13:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lelena70  is currently offline lelena70
Go to all my models
I work here
Thorsten,

I am sorry.
We have been lucking in follow up. UPS is still searching for your package, but after 6 weeks we should have realized they are not going to find it anymore.
I have entered a production order with refence 4032 to have your models reprinted.
The models will be shipped to you next week

Elena
Re: Lost package - no more answers from support [message #5117 is a reply to message #5114 ] Fri, 03 July 2009 14:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks to both of you !

It was just terrible to get no response on any email.
UPS called me about a week after the reporting the package as lost and told me they would notify you...

Anyhow...glad to hear that my package could finally arrive Smile

Re: Lost package - no more answers from support [message #5177 is a reply to message #5109 ] Thu, 09 July 2009 18:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
IT ARRIVED !!!

Thanks guys/girls ! This time it arrived safely and perfectly looking.
I will make a few pictures and post it in the "it arrived" section.

Thanks again.

-Tokka
Re: Lost package - no more answers from support [message #5182 is a reply to message #5177 ] Fri, 10 July 2009 06:56 UTC Go to previous message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
Phew!

Thats good news!

Joris

Previous Topic:Production+Shipping time for larger quatities
Next Topic:Selling models: markup invoice

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.