Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D Artist for hire
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Artist for hire [message #51702] Mon, 23 July 2012 14:55 UTC
avatar ARob  is currently offline ARob
Go to all my models
About me: I've now been working in the Interactive Industry for just over 2yrs professional 3D Environment Artist experience as both an onsite and remote artist, I also work at reasonable rates making myself affordable to Indie Developers. I model fast and proficiently for high/low poly asset creation, using Maya as my primary modeling package (Sorry no 3ds Max). I can UV map assets for tiling or unique texture map types, along with being able to texture in several assorted artistic styles ranging from the photo-real to the whimsical hand painted look. I have worked on projects ranging from entire environment scenes, vehicles, to simple props. If your interested in my abilities and feel that I would be a great fit for your project, than feel free email me any question that you may have.

Expertise: Environment / Vehicle / Weapon / Prop Modeling & Texturing

Rate: Depends on the overall scale of project and time frame. All payments are done via Paypal

Email
Portfolio
Linkedin

Previous Topic:3D Modelers for hire - (caribbean/south american regions)
Next Topic:3D Modeler for hire $0 ( Closed ) Please delete

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.