Home » Community » It arrived! » Fire, Air, Water and Earth all together
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Fire, Air, Water and Earth all together [message #50563] Thu, 28 June 2012 23:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar kiorodesign  is currently offline kiorodesign
Go to my shop
Here are the rings of the series "The 4 elements". The idea of giving shape to the 4 basic elements of all matter had long been in my mind. First I thought to a common shape, and then I gave them their own personalities,. I'll save you from telling a bit of philosophy on the 4 elements (which you can read at the product page), and I tell you that I really like this work I did, I hope you too. Thanks for reading.

index.php?t=getfile&id=18060&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=18061&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=18062&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=18063&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=18064&private=0

"Fire" ring

"Air" ring

"Water" ring

"Earth" ring

video presentation

KIORO'design Team Ciro & Giovanna
Re: Fire, Air, Water and Earth all together [message #50576 is a reply to message #50563 ] Fri, 29 June 2012 06:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Wow! Shocked

If I had the budget I would go for Fire in Gold, Water in Steel, Air in Silver and Earth in Bronze Nod

Wonderful!

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: Fire, Air, Water and Earth all together [message #50582 is a reply to message #50576 ] Fri, 29 June 2012 09:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thanks Stijn ! Your kind comment is greatly appreciated.

Ciro

Re: Fire, Air, Water and Earth all together [message #50793 is a reply to message #50582 ] Wed, 04 July 2012 11:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
..a new video...

video

Re: Fire, Air, Water and Earth all together [message #51333 is a reply to message #50563 ] Sat, 14 July 2012 20:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Mezmera  is currently offline Mezmera
Go to my shop
Awesome! I love how you bring out the 'personalities' of the elements while still keeping it part of a common form language, it's a beautiful and very strong design!
Re: Fire, Air, Water and Earth all together [message #51346 is a reply to message #51333 ] Sun, 15 July 2012 00:00 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
thank you very much Mezmera, for the comment and for your thorough analysis of my design.

Ciro

Previous Topic:Triangular Entree Bowl
Next Topic:Surfing fin silver pendant