Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Sailboat 3D model needed fast!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Sailboat 3D model needed fast! [message #49447] Wed, 06 June 2012 05:41 UTC Go to next message
avatar whitespiral  is currently offline whitespiral
Go to all my models
Greetings,

If there are 3D modelers who could work on a sailboat model that I need fast please make yourselves known. If you have done similar work with other vehicles (boats, aircraft, etc.) in the past, feel free to post some screenshots.

Thank you all in advance,

Whitespiral
Re: Sailboat 3D model needed fast! [message #49453 is a reply to message #49447 ] Wed, 06 June 2012 08:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Matthijs1992  is currently offline Matthijs1992
Go to all my models
PM sent

Kind regards Matthijs
Re: Sailboat 3D model needed fast! [message #49475 is a reply to message #49447 ] Wed, 06 June 2012 15:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar BAROBA  is currently offline BAROBA
Go to my shop
PM send

Cheers,
Rob
Re: Sailboat 3D model needed fast! [message #49518 is a reply to message #49447 ] Thu, 07 June 2012 11:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Guys,

Thank you all for your prompt responses and PM's. I am reviewing your work and will update you all on next steps.

Thanks again,

Whitespiral
Re: Sailboat 3D model needed fast! [message #49954 is a reply to message #49447 ] Mon, 18 June 2012 12:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
Gents,

Thank you all for expressing interest on my sailboat model.

The work was given to Pinelas, who produced an excellent model in very little time. (see attached)

Looking forward to working with you sometime in the future.

Best Regards,

Whitespiral

• Attachment: SB.jpg
    (Size: 169.34KB, Downloaded 89 time(s))

Re: Sailboat 3D model needed fast! [message #51283 is a reply to message #49447 ] Fri, 13 July 2012 15:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar R.Kurczewski  is currently offline R.Kurczewski
Go to my shop
Here is mine...

http://erka.ovh.org/assets/images/ajax_final_small.jpg

Previous Topic:Modeler needed for unique and artistic character modeling (can pay, isn't rush job) [SOLVED]
Next Topic:3D Modeler needed for sci-fi wargame project

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.