Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Digitization into 3D
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Digitization into 3D [message #50816] Wed, 04 July 2012 21:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar Kazimir  is currently offline Kazimir
Go to all my models
Hi to all!

I have a model of a building (physical), made professionally but not 3D printed. I need to digitize it in 3D form and then print it. Precision of the model is one of the most important things. Can anybody do it?

If there is such an advanced 3D-modellers, please answer me in private messaging about probable price, terms and conditions and approximate time of the digitizing.

Thanks to all in advance!
Re: Digitization into 3D [message #50829 is a reply to message #50816 ] Thu, 05 July 2012 02:09 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Can you post an image of the building here so that we can get a rough idea of the complexity?

====
One option you have is to take several pictures of the object and use 123dCatch to convert them to 3d. I've had mixed luck with it, but others seem to be doing well.. http://www.123dapp.com/catch

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Digitization into 3D [message #50994 is a reply to message #50816 ] Sun, 08 July 2012 12:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar past3dt  is currently offline past3dt
Go to all my models
PM Sent
Re: Digitization into 3D [message #50997 is a reply to message #50816 ] Sun, 08 July 2012 14:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar BabaJaiy  is currently offline BabaJaiy
Go to my shop
I would think you could find a local company that could do a 3d scan of your model into a file format you need.

There are a few companies in the city I live that are able to do this.

But perhaps you need to be living in a somewhat larger city to find such a service; otherwise you could find a company online with the downside being the cost of shipping.
Re: Digitization into 3D [message #51016 is a reply to message #50816 ] Mon, 09 July 2012 00:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
If you are in Detroit i can help

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise
Re: Digitization into 3D [message #51137 is a reply to message #50816 ] Wed, 11 July 2012 12:29 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Viktop  is currently offline Viktop
Go to all my models
Can do it fast and cheap.

Previous Topic:3D Modeller or person with a 3D scanner needed in Ireland
Next Topic:3d designers needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.