Home » Community » General Discussion » [article] "The ultimate 3D printing designer’s guide to opening and profiting from a Shap
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
[article] "The ultimate 3D printing designer’s guide to opening and profiting from a Shap [message #51112] Tue, 10 July 2012 14:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Very detailed article about setting up and marketing a Shapeways shop: http://www.3dprinter.net/shapeways-shop-profit-guide

-Marcus
Re: [article] "The ultimate 3D printing designer’s guide to opening and profiting from a [message #51130 is a reply to message #51112 ] Wed, 11 July 2012 04:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Phxman  is currently offline Phxman
Go to all my models
How about some sample pricing?
Re: [article] "The ultimate 3D printing designer’s guide to opening and profiting from a [message #51134 is a reply to message #51130 ] Wed, 11 July 2012 10:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar arklan  is currently offline arklan
Go to my shop
thanks for this. should prove useful for me and others too, i'm sure.
Re: [article] "The ultimate 3D printing designer’s guide to opening and profiting from a [message #51161 is a reply to message #51134 ] Wed, 11 July 2012 18:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Phxman  is currently offline Phxman
Go to all my models
I find reading the links to Shapeways does give some guidance on pricing. But I think the initial thread could have given a precis.

Previous Topic:Awesome video from Objet
Next Topic:Vacuum Forming - Best Material for mold?