Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » New Shop Looking for Feedback
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
New Shop Looking for Feedback [message #51095] Mon, 09 July 2012 23:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar MrRstar  is currently offline MrRstar
Go to my shop
Hi everyone. so i'm getting ready to really start spreading my shop around in appropriate places. before i really hit it hard though i wanted to get some feed back from the community.

as far as 'things i should do' go, i know i need pictures and descriptions for my items. i'm just wondering if there is anything else that i haven't thought of that you guys can point out.

thanks for your help.

ED. I should probably link my shop shouldn't i. Razz
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/RossShop

[Updated on: Tue, 10 July 2012 03:24 UTC]

Re: New Shop Looking for Feedback [message #52154 is a reply to message #51095 ] Tue, 31 July 2012 16:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi Ross!

Pictures are the best thing to add. Take a few: one with a plain background, one close up, and one like the one you have - in context.

You might want to add descriptions to the items too, tell us the story of them - like what drew you to fencing?

Good luck!
Natalia

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:Edited model not updated
Next Topic:Confirmation button while buying not working

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.