Home » Community » It arrived! » Juggling Club Motion in Stainless Steel
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Juggling Club Motion in Stainless Steel [message #50889] Fri, 06 July 2012 01:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar henryseg  is currently offline henryseg
Go to my shop
Here is a larger scale version of a previous design (Juggling Club Motion), printed in stainless steel ("antiqued bronze"). It is hollowed out, with holes in the bottom. There's also a large version with thinner walls, suitable for printing in WSF but not stainless steel.

index.php?t=getfile&id=18246&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=18247&private=0

Re: Juggling Club Motion in Stainless Steel [message #50945 is a reply to message #50889 ] Fri, 06 July 2012 21:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign is currently online denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
That's impressive!

If you're new to 3D printing, learn the secrets from a professional. Get my book "3D Printing with SketchUp"
Re: Juggling Club Motion in Stainless Steel [message #50993 is a reply to message #50945 ] Sun, 08 July 2012 12:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Magic  is currently offline Magic
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Shapeways Crew
Wow! Metal is really the right material to give justice to such a great model!
How many steps are there? On the pictures, I count 29. Is that the correct number?

So many things to design, so little time...
Re: Juggling Club Motion in Stainless Steel [message #50995 is a reply to message #50993 ] Sun, 08 July 2012 12:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar henryseg  is currently offline henryseg
Go to my shop
Yes, it came out really nicely! A friend bought it as a wedding gift for a couple of jugglers.

There are 32 steps. No particularly good reason why that exact number, although there was some fiddling around to make sure that they would overlap enough and in good places to be well supported.

Previous Topic:DOG from Half-Life 2, holding a companion cube
Next Topic:A.N. Vase and A.N. Key Holder

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.