Home » Support » Bug Reporting » unsubscribe process?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
unsubscribe process? [message #50971] Sat, 07 July 2012 14:25 UTC Go to next message
avatar formpig  is currently offline formpig
Go to all my models
i am having problems unsubscribing from this thread.

http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=rview&goto=50 966#msg_50966

anyone have any ideas or mind walking me through the steps necessary to do this?

here is one of the email alerts that keep coming:

thanks

GymProfessor responded to the forum thread: Re: Have your ideas and models created, checked, repaired, shelled, reduce polycount and coloured.

"Just great! Very efficient communication and exceptionally fast turnaround time of the very highest outcome! Remember, Dotsan are far more experienced than us too, so just ask them for advice or send your query now! Cannot recommend highly enough.

Cheers www.dotsan.com ,

GP"

To view unread replies go to http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=rview&goto=50 966#msg_50966

If you do not wish to receive further notifications about replies in this topic, please go here: http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=rview&th=1584 &notify=1&opt=off
Re: unsubscribe process? [message #50974 is a reply to message #50971 ] Sat, 07 July 2012 16:14 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Hi,

Not sure, so just a guess, but it looks like your email client might have warped the links. I have copied and fixed the link, please try to click this after you have logged in:

click here

Hope this will fix it.

Cheers,

Stijn

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: unsubscribe process? [message #50980 is a reply to message #50971 ] Sat, 07 July 2012 19:51 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
The easiest way I know of to unsubscribe from a thread is to go to your post in the thread, click edit, uncheck the 'Post Notifications' checkbox and then click submit - if you remember some keywords within your thread post, you can find your thread post by using the forum search facility with the keywords in the search box and your username in the 'Filter by User' box.

Re: unsubscribe process? [message #50982 is a reply to message #50980 ] Sat, 07 July 2012 20:05 UTC Go to previous message
avatar formpig  is currently offline formpig
Go to all my models
hi, yeah. i think i talked to someone at SW that was very helpful with this and for some reason i don't remember the resolution.

i have done as you have helped explain the /last/ time i tried to troubleshoot this. i can see that i did this because i got into one of my posts on this thread (by clicking edit) and i actually /can't/ uncheck the subscribe to threads option because it is already not checked.

i think this seems like it is a bit buggy but i am not exactly sure...

safari browser issue?!

THANKS

Previous Topic:shapeme feature ??
Next Topic:Model Not Publicly Available

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.