Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Support » Buying » Production+Shipping time for larger quatities
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Production+Shipping time for larger quatities [message #5081] Tue, 30 June 2009 08:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar smuemd  is currently offline smuemd
Go to all my models
I plan to order 22 models of one design (bounding box is 128*128 * 86 mm). Will you manage to deliver them within approximately 10 working days, or do you need more time for that?
Re: Production+Shipping time for larger quatities [message #5082 is a reply to message #5081 ] Tue, 30 June 2009 09:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lelena70  is currently offline lelena70
Go to all my models
I work here
smuemd,

WOW 22 big models, we like this kind of orders!!!

Do you know in which material you want to order them?

At this moment we do not foresee any issue for the lead time in production.
So I would say please place your order and you will get your models within 2 weeks.
Elena
Re: Production+Shipping time for larger quatities [message #5084 is a reply to message #5082 ] Tue, 30 June 2009 09:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar smuemd  is currently offline smuemd
Go to all my models
t will most likely be the strong&flexible material. Will probably have to order a single test model beforehand...
I forgot to mention that the model consist of two parts...
So it would be 44 in fact...

2- 3 weeks sounds really good.

Previous Topic:removing items from trolley & material restrictions
Next Topic:Lost package - no more answers from support

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.