Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Help! model description
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Help! model description [message #50315] Mon, 25 June 2012 01:33 UTC Go to next message
avatar sledhead  is currently offline sledhead
Go to my shop
Help, I can't seem to find a way to add a model description on my shop page! Am I seriously missing something obvious here, or is there no way to add a description at this time?

Thanks for any help.
Re: Help! model description [message #50319 is a reply to message #50315 ] Mon, 25 June 2012 02:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
It's small and not well hilighted.. but it's been there all along...

index.php?t=getfile&id=17883&private=0

[Updated on: Mon, 25 June 2012 02:47 UTC]

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Help! model description [message #50322 is a reply to message #50319 ] Mon, 25 June 2012 04:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar sledhead  is currently offline sledhead
Go to my shop
Oh wow, thanks! Right in front of my nose, like I expected.

I think it would help if there was a text box. Is there any way to separate line of text? I end up with one large paragraph no matter what. Is there a formatting code somewhere?
Re: Help! model description [message #50323 is a reply to message #50322 ] Mon, 25 June 2012 05:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Several things from standard HTML work, such as <br> for line breaks and <b></b> for bold

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products

Previous Topic:minor bugs
Next Topic:Foxknife Who