Home » Support » Bug Reporting » How can I upload a corrected version of an existing model?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon5.gif  How can I upload a corrected version of an existing model? [message #4988] Tue, 23 June 2009 01:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar glyphobet  is currently offline glyphobet
Go to my shop
I have a corrected version of a model that is already for sale on Shapeways. How can I upload it so that the corrected version replaces the existing one?

I realize I could just delete my old model and re-upload the new one. The big problem with that is that I don't want to lose my four-star rating. Also, if there were comments I wouldn't want to lose them. And it would be a small inconvenience to have to re-upload the images I've made and copy and paste the description and all the tags over to the new model.
Re: How can I upload a corrected version of an existing model? [message #5158 is a reply to message #4988 ] Tue, 07 July 2009 08:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
It is a very good idea. But, our current architecture kind of limits implementing it. I will however talk to the development guys about seeing if we could do this at one point.

Joris

Previous Topic:Packaging/Distortion?
Next Topic:There's a typo in the Edit Profile page

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.