Home » Support » Bug Reporting » How can I upload a corrected version of an existing model?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon5.gif  How can I upload a corrected version of an existing model? [message #4988] Tue, 23 June 2009 01:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar glyphobet  is currently offline glyphobet
Go to my shop
I have a corrected version of a model that is already for sale on Shapeways. How can I upload it so that the corrected version replaces the existing one?

I realize I could just delete my old model and re-upload the new one. The big problem with that is that I don't want to lose my four-star rating. Also, if there were comments I wouldn't want to lose them. And it would be a small inconvenience to have to re-upload the images I've made and copy and paste the description and all the tags over to the new model.
Re: How can I upload a corrected version of an existing model? [message #5158 is a reply to message #4988 ] Tue, 07 July 2009 08:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar joris  is currently offline joris
Go to all my models
It is a very good idea. But, our current architecture kind of limits implementing it. I will however talk to the development guys about seeing if we could do this at one point.

Joris

Previous Topic:Packaging/Distortion?
Next Topic:There's a typo in the Edit Profile page