Home » Community » Introductions » alert('Hello World')
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
alert('Hello World') [message #49796] Thu, 14 June 2012 06:22 UTC Go to next message
avatar NicholasJB  is currently offline NicholasJB
Go to my shop

I found the title...[ 0 vote(s) ]
1.Witty 0 / 0%
2.Catchy and fun 0 / 0%
3.I don't get it 0 / 0%
4.Uninteresting 0 / 0%

I'm looking to prototype some paintball markers (guns) I've been creating in 3D. I've never made a gun in my life so this is extremely difficult to model because I don't understand the mechanisms in a certesian sense. But I'm working on it. I'm not even sure if these guys will do guns or not. Anyway, hi! I'm a teenager, but don't let that turn you off to my experience and skill.

Re: alert('Hello World') [message #49839 is a reply to message #49796 ] Thu, 14 June 2012 20:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi there!

Welcome to Shapeways! We do NOT print guns, especially realistic looking/sized ones, but small toy guns are ok (for instance, transformers guns or gaming figures)

Have a look through the public models and shops to see what other people are making and you might be able to find someone to help you model.

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:Hi, I'm Jesse!
Next Topic:Hello and HELP!!!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.