Home » Community » General Discussion » You've been sneaking stuff in again !
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
You've been sneaking stuff in again ! [message #49781] Wed, 13 June 2012 16:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
Unless i've missed the announcement of this there is a new feature been introduced without telling us.

I've just uploaded a model and noticed some of the materials have a red square with an exclamation mark on them .

If you mouseover them it says " Warning: This model has failed our Automated Wall Thickness check and may be rejected during 3D printing in this material"

Nice one Shapeways !

Tom
Re: You've been sneaking stuff in again ! [message #49782 is a reply to message #49781 ] Wed, 13 June 2012 16:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar WillLaPuerta  is currently offline WillLaPuerta
Go to my shop
huh, there was a blog post about this earlier, but I can't find it now.

Edit: oh, wait, it was just older than I thought it was: http://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/1421-New-Automated-Ch ecks-for-Your-Uploads-to-Shapeways-UPDATE.html

[Updated on: Wed, 13 June 2012 16:40 UTC]

"I am just a humble servant with a message here for you" Reaper Media on Facebook
Re: You've been sneaking stuff in again ! [message #49784 is a reply to message #49781 ] Wed, 13 June 2012 18:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Yep that one was on the list, as well, something elseI spotted today - the software also check for mm/inch uploader errors Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Previous Topic:Nice one!
Next Topic:I can't believe it's not rubber....

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.