Home » Community » General Discussion » You've been sneaking stuff in again !
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
You've been sneaking stuff in again ! [message #49781] Wed, 13 June 2012 16:34 UTC Go to next message
avatar tebee  is currently offline tebee
Go to my shop
Unless i've missed the announcement of this there is a new feature been introduced without telling us.

I've just uploaded a model and noticed some of the materials have a red square with an exclamation mark on them .

If you mouseover them it says " Warning: This model has failed our Automated Wall Thickness check and may be rejected during 3D printing in this material"

Nice one Shapeways !

Tom
Re: You've been sneaking stuff in again ! [message #49782 is a reply to message #49781 ] Wed, 13 June 2012 16:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar WillLaPuerta  is currently offline WillLaPuerta
Go to my shop
huh, there was a blog post about this earlier, but I can't find it now.

Edit: oh, wait, it was just older than I thought it was: http://www.shapeways.com/blog/archives/1421-New-Automated-Ch ecks-for-Your-Uploads-to-Shapeways-UPDATE.html

[Updated on: Wed, 13 June 2012 16:40 UTC]

"I am just a humble servant with a message here for you"
Re: You've been sneaking stuff in again ! [message #49784 is a reply to message #49781 ] Wed, 13 June 2012 18:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Yep that one was on the list, as well, something elseI spotted today - the software also check for mm/inch uploader errors Embarassed Rolling Eyes

Previous Topic:Nice one!
Next Topic:I can't believe it's not rubber....