Home » Community » It arrived! » Boondock saints necklace - It arrived... a long time ago!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Boondock saints necklace - It arrived... a long time ago! [message #49629] Sun, 10 June 2012 16:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar FanaticAlley  is currently offline FanaticAlley
Go to my shop
I modeled this Celtic cross necklace based on the ones worn by the brothers Macmanus in the Boondock Saints over a year ago, I almost completely forgot I had them! Must have been too busy with other projects, I can't believe I just let these sit around so long before I finally got around to listing them! I think they came out pretty nice, one's in stainless and the other is polished silver, and as always I'm totally impressed by the polished Silver! I did have to clean off some tarnish though, since it sat around so long, apparently baking soda works great! Here's a few of the pics, there's more at the listing page too...
Just thought I'd share, cheers!

index.php?t=getfile&id=17541&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=17542&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=17543&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=17544&private=0

[Updated on: Sun, 10 June 2012 23:35 UTC]

Re: Boondock saints necklace - It arrived... a long time ago! [message #49710 is a reply to message #49629 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 22:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ray716  is currently offline Ray716
Go to my shop
Beautiful work. I shared it with some friends on Facebook. Very Happy

www.RayTomlinDesigns.com
Re: Boondock saints necklace - It arrived... a long time ago! [message #49711 is a reply to message #49710 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 22:47 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar noesis  is currently offline noesis
Go to my shop
Nice!

[Updated on: Mon, 11 June 2012 22:48 UTC]

Re: Boondock saints necklace - It arrived... a long time ago! [message #49712 is a reply to message #49710 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 22:50 UTC Go to previous message
avatar FanaticAlley  is currently offline FanaticAlley
Go to my shop
That's awesome! Thanks Ray716! Smile

Previous Topic:Steering Wheel Emblems for Dodge vehicles
Next Topic:First order- Some problems

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.