Home »  » General Discussion » Co-Creator Platform and Ring Sizes
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Co-Creator Platform and Ring Sizes [message #49568] Fri, 08 June 2012 22:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar avandius  is currently offline avandius
Go to my shop
I have a question regarding the co-creator platform.

Q: If I create ring models for each ring size, 6-10 and set the customization parameters to match. Will I need to manually select these on every purchase or will it auto select one of the predetermined ones after ordered once?

Optimally, I would like to have them select a ring size, Shapeways selects the appropriate model and prints it.

Thanks,

http://twitter.com/#!/avandius - There is no right way to create something, modeling is all about deceiving reality.
Re: Co-Creator Platform and Ring Sizes [message #49651 is a reply to message #49568 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 12:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
options like this are in the works but for now you have to upload the right file once ordered.

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Co-Creator Platform and Ring Sizes [message #49674 is a reply to message #49651 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 17:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Awesome, thank you. Smile

I found a Lab that will help in the meantime.

http://twitter.com/#!/avandius - There is no right way to create something, modeling is all about deceiving reality.
Re: Co-Creator Platform and Ring Sizes [message #49687 is a reply to message #49568 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 19:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
By a Lab, do you mean this? Just released today.

michael@shapeways.com
Re: Co-Creator Platform and Ring Sizes [message #49688 is a reply to message #49687 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 19:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Yep that! However, I saw that on Friday.

Re: Co-Creator Platform and Ring Sizes [message #49691 is a reply to message #49568 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 19:42 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
I work here
Ah, maybe it was just announced today Razz

michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:3D printed jewellery collections exhibit in Enschede , The Netherlands.
Next Topic:123d Catch scanning software printed result

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.