Home » Community » General Discussion » Co-Creator Platform and Ring Sizes
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Co-Creator Platform and Ring Sizes [message #49568] Fri, 08 June 2012 22:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar avandius  is currently offline avandius
Go to my shop
I have a question regarding the co-creator platform.

Q: If I create ring models for each ring size, 6-10 and set the customization parameters to match. Will I need to manually select these on every purchase or will it auto select one of the predetermined ones after ordered once?

Optimally, I would like to have them select a ring size, Shapeways selects the appropriate model and prints it.

Thanks,

http://twitter.com/#!/avandius - There is no right way to create something, modeling is all about deceiving reality.
Re: Co-Creator Platform and Ring Sizes [message #49651 is a reply to message #49568 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 12:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
options like this are in the works but for now you have to upload the right file once ordered.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Co-Creator Platform and Ring Sizes [message #49674 is a reply to message #49651 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 17:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Awesome, thank you. Smile

I found a Lab that will help in the meantime.

http://twitter.com/#!/avandius - There is no right way to create something, modeling is all about deceiving reality.
Re: Co-Creator Platform and Ring Sizes [message #49687 is a reply to message #49568 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 19:31 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I work here
By a Lab, do you mean this? Just released today.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Co-Creator Platform and Ring Sizes [message #49688 is a reply to message #49687 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 19:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Yep that! However, I saw that on Friday.

Re: Co-Creator Platform and Ring Sizes [message #49691 is a reply to message #49568 ] Mon, 11 June 2012 19:42 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
I work here
Ah, maybe it was just announced today Razz

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:3D printed jewellery collections exhibit in Enschede , The Netherlands.
Next Topic:123d Catch scanning software printed result