Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » 3D Modeler/Sculptor available for work
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler/Sculptor available for work [message #41915] Sat, 14 January 2012 02:25 UTC Go to next message
avatar Wisdomknight  is currently offline Wisdomknight
Go to my shop
Hello,

If you some work done, Im currently available.

Im an experienced 3d modeler looking for a some work.
I have experience in modeling precise LEGO parts, jewlrey (rings) and detailed 3d character models.

Here's some samples of recent character models:
http://www.moddb.com/members/grimmgunner/images/model-sample s#imagebox

I have had several pieces of my work 3d printed sucessfuly to specs. Please see attached images.

index.php?t=getfile&id=13367&private=0

You can contact me at:
wisdomknight777@hotmail.com

Re: 3D Modeler/Sculptor available for work [message #49616 is a reply to message #41915 ] Sun, 10 June 2012 08:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tanqueskalinka  is currently offline tanqueskalinka
Go to all my models
Hi!
I'm searching for a 3D modeller to do military figures and tanks at a reasonable price for sending them later the shapeways to print. Just drop me a line with an answer if you're interested or not. cheers!
Re: 3D Modeler/Sculptor available for work [message #49636 is a reply to message #49616 ] Sun, 10 June 2012 18:56 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Wisdomknight  is currently offline Wisdomknight
Go to my shop
Hello,

I would need more details to better quote you on a per piece basis but my rate is $15-$20/hour.

Thanks

[Updated on: Sun, 10 June 2012 18:56 UTC]

Previous Topic:3D modeler for hire, Netherlands, Europe
Next Topic:3d sculptor/modeler for hire

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.