Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Feature this!  » INTENSE
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
INTENSE [message #49273] Fri, 01 June 2012 11:49 UTC Go to next message
avatar electrobloom  is currently offline electrobloom
Go to my shop
I just received a Shapeways delivery (always exciting!) and these intense new colours practically burst from the box the moment it's opened!

index.php?t=getfile&id=17324&private=0

Two Snap Bangles, one in the new Red and one in the new Purple connected together for maximum effect.

Mix them up here.

The Digital Gardener. Balancing technology and nature. Planting digital flowers. Manufactured by 3D printing. Customized by you.
Re: INTENSE [message #49345 is a reply to message #49273 ] Sat, 02 June 2012 20:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Brilliant!
Re: INTENSE [message #49469 is a reply to message #49345 ] Wed, 06 June 2012 13:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar electrobloom  is currently offline electrobloom
Go to my shop
Thanks Paul, they look even more intense in real life! Shocked

Mark.

The Digital Gardener. Balancing technology and nature. Planting digital flowers. Manufactured by 3D printing. Customized by you.
Re: INTENSE [message #49514 is a reply to message #49469 ] Thu, 07 June 2012 10:07 UTC Go to previous message
avatar DarioScapittaDesign  is currently offline DarioScapittaDesign
Go to my shop
...And with this nice black background they looks so cool... so modern and POP! Razz

Well done!

Dario

Dario Scapitta Design
www.darioscapittadesign.com

Previous Topic:BUTTERFLY Ring
Next Topic:Photo Shoot - Mohnstr

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.