Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Needing a glass bottle modeled and changed slightly
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Needing a glass bottle modeled and changed slightly [message #49390] Mon, 04 June 2012 16:13 UTC Go to next message
avatar Chrishh11  is currently offline Chrishh11
Go to all my models
I'm looking for someone to model an old fashion glass bottle, and lid. I will provide a picture of the glass bottle, a drawing of any changes needed, and of course any monies needed to model this.
Let me know if you're interested,
Chris
Re: Needing a glass bottle modeled and changed slightly [message #49404 is a reply to message #49390 ] Tue, 05 June 2012 00:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar denali3ddesign  is currently offline denali3ddesign
Go to my shop
Hi Chris,

What material are you looking to have the bottle made in? As you may know, Shapeways' glass material isn't clear.

If you send me the pictures and other info to marcus@denali3ddesign.com I'll get you a quote.

Thanks!

Marcus

If you're new to 3D printing, learn the secrets from a professional. Get my book "3D Printing with SketchUp"
Re: Needing a glass bottle modeled and changed slightly [message #49433 is a reply to message #49390 ] Tue, 05 June 2012 17:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
PM Sent

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise

Previous Topic:3D and 2D rendering needed for refrigerator magnet
Next Topic:Edits Needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.