Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » able to manage how models are listed on shop page
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
able to manage how models are listed on shop page [message #49368] Mon, 04 June 2012 06:05 UTC Go to next message
avatar PlainOrb  is currently offline PlainOrb
Go to my shop
Is there any way that shop owners can decide how the models are listed and displayed on front shop page ? like "from newer to older", "from lower price to higher price" etc. I mean, shop owners should be able to decide which list order can be set default.

[Updated on: Mon, 04 June 2012 06:07 UTC]

Plain Orb
Re: able to manage how models are listed on shop page [message #49370 is a reply to message #49368 ] Mon, 04 June 2012 06:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
You can set the order your models are displayed in your shop via the Shop Inventory Management from your 'My Shop' page.

Re: able to manage how models are listed on shop page [message #49380 is a reply to message #49370 ] Mon, 04 June 2012 10:34 UTC Go to previous message
avatar PlainOrb  is currently offline PlainOrb
Go to my shop
Thanks.

Plain Orb

Previous Topic:how can i make a good banner for my shop?
Next Topic:Vouchers for only your product?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.