Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » I have a pendant design that I need translated into a physical pendant
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I have a pendant design that I need translated into a physical pendant [message #49209] Thu, 31 May 2012 05:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar stellarvore  is currently offline stellarvore
Go to all my models
Hi all,

I have a design that I would like to be made into a pendant.

I need someone to make a 3D design so I can finally see this digital design turned into reality Smile.

I've attached my design and can PM an image of an existing pendant that I would like to be recreated.

Thanks!

[Updated on: Mon, 11 June 2012 04:03 UTC]

Re: I have a pendant design that I need translated into a physical pendant [message #49213 is a reply to message #49209 ] Thu, 31 May 2012 07:13 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar DarioScapittaDesign  is currently offline DarioScapittaDesign
Go to my shop
Sent PM.

Dario Scapitta Design
www.darioscapittadesign.com
Re: I have a pendant design that I need translated into a physical pendant [message #49222 is a reply to message #49209 ] Thu, 31 May 2012 13:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop

PM sent...

[Updated on: Thu, 31 May 2012 13:39 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver

Previous Topic:Pee Wee Herman's Bike Siren
Next Topic:3D rendering of rings

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.