Home » Community » It arrived! » machine from leonardo da vinci
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
machine from leonardo da vinci [message #48928] Fri, 25 May 2012 16:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar thvoelker  is currently offline thvoelker
Go to all my models
I have constructed the machine according to a drawing from leonardo da vinci. The machine transforms forward and backward movements into a rotational movement. It is fully functioning.
index.php?t=getfile&id=17180&private=0
detail of the machine's inside
index.php?t=getfile&id=17181&private=0

Re: machine from leonardo da vinci [message #48955 is a reply to message #48928 ] Sat, 26 May 2012 05:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar damocles  is currently offline damocles
Go to all my models
Nice. Is that in WSF or WSFP?
Re: machine from leonardo da vinci [message #49075 is a reply to message #48928 ] Tue, 29 May 2012 14:41 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Just need a video of it running!

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: machine from leonardo da vinci [message #49184 is a reply to message #49075 ] Wed, 30 May 2012 06:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar thvoelker  is currently offline thvoelker
Go to all my models
Up to next week I am in vacation. After return I will send you a video of the machine working.

Previous Topic:Rose Pendant
Next Topic:Low poly Escher lizard pendant

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.