Home » Support » 3D Printing » Dammit Jim, I'm an artist not a mathematician
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Dammit Jim, I'm an artist not a mathematician [message #485] Fri, 01 August 2008 20:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar Warlok  is currently offline Warlok
Go to all my models
Is there a tool on the site that I can use to calculate the total cm for my model so that I can calculate the price? For example if I had a model the size of 6x10x25. Thanx.
Re: Dammit Jim, I'm an artist not a mathematician [message #486 is a reply to message #485 ] Fri, 01 August 2008 20:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dymihail  is currently offline dymihail
Go to all my models
What software are you using? I can't speak for other apps, but Rhino has a volume calculating too built in to it. I suspect that the others do as well.
Re: Dammit Jim, I'm an artist not a mathematician [message #488 is a reply to message #486 ] Fri, 01 August 2008 20:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Warlok  is currently offline Warlok
Go to all my models
I'll probably use 3DS Max, but I do have a copy of Rhino laying around somewhere.
Re: Dammit Jim, I'm an artist not a mathematician [message #490 is a reply to message #485 ] Fri, 01 August 2008 22:18 UTC Go to previous message
avatar pete  is currently offline pete
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi,

if you upload your model and select "order", you can choose and see what the cost would be depending on the material you choose.

Peter

Previous Topic:Question about Eden 500
Next Topic:first printed model