Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » looking for 'Road Warrior' type vehicles for a kickstarter project
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
looking for 'Road Warrior' type vehicles for a kickstarter project [message #48932] Fri, 25 May 2012 18:22 UTC
avatar dicefestgames  is currently offline dicefestgames
Go to all my models
Greetings.

I am putting a kickstarter drive together for my print & play game, Outrider

What I am looking for is someone who can help me estimate the cost of producing minis to be used as perks/stretch goals for the published game.

I can provide concept sketches for the vehicles. Think of road warrior / Car Wars / Dark Future type vehicles in 64th scale (think hot wheels), with the addition of swappable weapons.

I'd love to see this come to fruition as I think it would increase the 'curb appeal' of the game, as well as creating a range of minis that could be used in other games that have not produced their own minis in a long while, but still see demand.

If this gets green lighted, I am more than willing to let the designer sell the models through his/her shapeways store, etc.

I look forward to working with you

you can check out the modded hotwheels used in prototyping at dicefestgames.com

Gregg, DiceFestGames
dicefestgames@gmail.com

[Updated on: Fri, 25 May 2012 18:23 UTC]

Previous Topic:Thumbs up for DotSan's Vijay
Next Topic:Wanted 3D designer for HO Scale CMP truck

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.