Home » Support » Buying » Still in production
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Still in production [message #48923] Fri, 25 May 2012 15:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar Wolf E  is currently offline Wolf E
Go to all my models
Shapeways,

I have ordered the fourth of May a silver necklace pendant and a little black strong and flexible product. I paid directly via Paypal. I really need my necklace pendant the next tuesday but at "My orders'' it says it is still in production. And delivery time should be 21 days.. so is the arrival day 25th of May? Today?

Thanks in advance!
Re: Still in production [message #48924 is a reply to message #48923 ] Fri, 25 May 2012 15:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Delivery time is normally 15 business days. Unfortunately, looking at the delivery status page, Silver is behind 2 weeks. Email support@shapeways.com to get a better status of your project.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Still in production [message #49017 is a reply to message #48923 ] Mon, 28 May 2012 10:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar maartje  is currently offline maartje
Go to my shop
I work here
Hi J.vEs,

Can you please sent me your order ID, too: service@shapeways.com than I can find out the status of your order and give you an exact shipping date.

Hope to hear from you.
Cheers Maartje

Previous Topic:Material Price
Next Topic:PRICING - "STICKER SHOCK"

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.