Home »  » 3D modeler needed » spartacus crixus necklace
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
spartacus crixus necklace [message #48741] Mon, 21 May 2012 21:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar kerzhakov  is currently offline kerzhakov
Go to all my models
Who wants to make a design from crixus necklace from the spartacus series?
It has to be (almost) like the added picture, at least the eagle heads, the closure may be different (maybe with a few rings only instead of the ring and bar).
The two metal rings that are halfway the necklace should be there too.
Stainless steel should do it for the eagle heads, closure and halfway rings, else the price is to high.
I don't know what material the necklace itself is, so pick the most usual for that.

A nice design for a good price should be sold well, so lots of profit can be made.

Re: spartacus crixus necklace [message #50795 is a reply to message #48741 ] Wed, 04 July 2012 12:14 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SilverLab  is currently offline SilverLab
Go to all my models
Dear Mr. Kerzhakov

The necklace has been already modelled in 3D by our silver workshop "Silverlab.gr "and we sell it for 250 Euros for a piece in sterling silver.
The picture you've included lacks the source reference, so I include a link:
Crixus Eagle Choker by Silverlab.gr

I feel obliged to note out that it will cost you cheaper to buy it ready made from us in silver rather than get it in 3d and then print and cast it (especially in stainless steel).

You probably don't have good idea about the production process of jewellery in stainless steel.

Good luck to you and please include the source reference next time you decide to post content or images from our website online!

Best,

Silverlab Team.

Previous Topic:40 cm model for under $500
Next Topic:3D modeler needed to help with project 1/6 toy weapons

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.