Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Thumbs up for DotSan's Vijay
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Thumbs up for DotSan's Vijay [message #48724] Mon, 21 May 2012 09:57 UTC Go to next message
avatar MichielCornelissen  is currently offline MichielCornelissen
Go to my shop
Hi all,

Just wanted to share my recommendation for Vijay Paul of DotSan ltd. On two occasions Vijay has helped me out with complex and precise CAD work, and both times he has delivered excellent results quickly. He's a pleasure to work with - one of those people I'm extremely happy to have in my address book.

So - if you have CAD work, especially challenging jobs (even if you think it's not possible!) you might want to get in touch with Vijay through www.dotsan.com - there's a good chance he'll be able to help you.

Cheers, Michiel

www.michielcornelissen.com
twitter: @michiel_ontwerp
Re: Thumbs up for DotSan's Vijay [message #48725 is a reply to message #48724 ] Mon, 21 May 2012 10:12 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dotsan is currently online Dotsan
Go to my shop
Thank you Michiel, it was a honor and pleasure working with you, I look forward to seeing the fruits of our labor soon.

Expertise: Models created, checked, repaired, shelled and colored
Experience: 10yrs+
Shapeways reviews
Portfolio: Dot San
Flickr: Dot San on Flickr
Rate:Fixed rate,no two jobs are the same,email to discuss
Shapeways Interview
Facebook
twitter

We like challenges, so don't be shy in coming forward with any questions. Please feel free to contact my customers below for a reference.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7146/6761506563_2d250229e2_o.jpg
Your ideas modeled and checked for 3D Printing by Dot San by Dot San, on Flickr

www.dotsan.com

Previous Topic:Need help with wall thickness reduction
Next Topic:looking for 'Road Warrior' type vehicles for a kickstarter project

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.