Home » Community » Introductions » Hi Everyone
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon12.gif  Hi Everyone [message #48660] Fri, 18 May 2012 20:12 UTC Go to next message
avatar chiquita  is currently offline chiquita
Go to all my models
I design eco mesh tote bags, cotton, retro style. You can see them at: www.bellakoola.com
Also a great site for some cool designs.
I will set up shop here soon too!
Re: Hi Everyone [message #48663 is a reply to message #48660 ] Fri, 18 May 2012 20:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome, what do you plan to do with Shapeways?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hi Everyone [message #48682 is a reply to message #48660 ] Sat, 19 May 2012 14:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CEESLLC1  is currently offline CEESLLC1
Go to all my models
Hi. I own a small business in New Jersey and just created a personalized key chain to give out to customers for promotional purposes. Really fascinated/excited about this technology and look forward to using it in other creative ways.

Sandi Goodman- Co-Owner Clean Energy Electric & Solar
South Orange NJ
Re: Hi Everyone [message #48719 is a reply to message #48660 ] Mon, 21 May 2012 05:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar carine  is currently offline carine
Go to all my models
I work here
Welcome! Looking forward to seeing what you make Smile

Director of Marketing, Shapeways

Previous Topic:Hi from Watford
Next Topic:Hello to all

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.