Home » Support » 3D Applications » when I upload my model it is distorted. Help?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
when I upload my model it is distorted. Help? [message #48704] Sun, 20 May 2012 11:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jenncat  is currently offline Jenncat
Go to all my models
here When I upload my model I distorts, the first pic is what it looks like in Softimage, do you know what is wrong with it?
Re: when I upload my model it is distorted. Help? [message #48705 is a reply to message #48704 ] Sun, 20 May 2012 11:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Hi,

We can't see the model, can you set it to public?

Cheers,

Stijn

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: when I upload my model it is distorted. Help? [message #48706 is a reply to message #48705 ] Sun, 20 May 2012 11:57 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I have now made it public.. sorry...

Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws. -Douglas Adams
Re: when I upload my model it is distorted. Help? [message #48707 is a reply to message #48704 ] Sun, 20 May 2012 12:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar virtox  is currently offline virtox
Go to my shop
Looks like the mesh may contains some holes and the upload interface fixes them incorrectly.

How does the model look in Meshlab or Netfabb basic?

Besides any errors in the model, the "chains/links" in there looks very small, are they in line with the design rules for the material you intend?

[Updated on: Sun, 20 May 2012 12:03 UTC]

- Artist / Engineer / Designer / Shopowner / Volunteer / Moderator -
Re: when I upload my model it is distorted. Help? [message #48708 is a reply to message #48707 ] Sun, 20 May 2012 12:33 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Thank you soo much it now works Very Happy !

Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws. -Douglas Adams

Previous Topic:Hollowing out your ZBrush model
Next Topic:Any ZBrush users out there ?