Home » Support » 3D Printing »

Where to get a flexible 3d print made?

Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Where to get a flexible 3d print made? [message #48699] Sun, 20 May 2012 06:46 UTC
avatar CameronTexter  is currently offline CameronTexter
Messages: 0
Registered: May 2012
Go to all my models
Junior Member
I need to get a rubber 3d print made of this product

https://twitter.com/#!/LynnyLens/status/203278715520692224/p hoto/1/large

There is a rubber mold company who charges $1065 to make the rubber mold and then 29 cents per piece from the mold. So it would be like I'm getting a 3d print for 29 cents. But I need a way to test out the product before I spend that much money.

I need a 3d printing company that offers the best material for making a flexible product for my bellows, which are 2mm thick, which is kind of thick.

This website offered me a $38 or so charge. I was wondering what my options are as far as finding a good material, and a better price.

Let me know. Thank you!

Previous Topic:Wall thickness for large objects in FD
Next Topic:How do you create a full color STL in Zbrush?



We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.