Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - Cheap Unprofessional Modelling
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE - Cheap Unprofessional Modelling [message #40263] Wed, 14 December 2011 21:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar bubby9534  is currently offline bubby9534
Go to my shop
]CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
I will resume my services next summer.

Hi I'm 12 years old and am a "beginner" 3d modeller. I've never taken any real 3d modelling class - I hope I can soon - so that's why I'd like to model something simple for cheap. I already have a small store (all my original models) which I wish to expand. If anybody is in need of a 3d modeller for something really simple, I'll see if I can help.

Here is some of my work:

index.php?t=getfile&id=16989&private=0

My Shop is: http://www.shapeways.com/shops/bubby

About me: I'm 12 years old and am a "beginner" 3d modeller. I've never taken any real 3d modelling class - This money might help me do that.
Expertise: 3d modelling
Experience: 1 year of teaching myself mostly based off of reference images.
Portfolio: My Shapeways shop, I guess... http://www.shapeways.com/shops/bubby
Oh, and my turbosquid models:
[url] https://www.turbosquid.com/Search/&include_artist=bubby9 534[url]
Rate: $1 - $5 Depending on size of project.

[Updated on: Wed, 12 September 2012 22:57 UTC]

Re: Free Unprofessional Modelling [message #42528 is a reply to message #40263 ] Mon, 23 January 2012 03:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pacheco8200  is currently offline pacheco8200
Go to all my models
I would like to make a model of my house for a snowglobe. I tried sketchup for a few hours but dont have the time at the moment and i would like to be able to print this by valentines day. I got the idea from this site,
http://www.qarl.com/qLab/?p=77
it doesnt need to be to detailed because it will only be a few inches in size. I have multiple pictures from the perimeter of my house. I will include one so you can get an idea. Please let me know how much and and by when I could have it?
I just need this for a one time print. You can keep the design or sell it, whatever.
Thanks for considering

Re: Free Unprofessional Modelling [message #42601 is a reply to message #42528 ] Mon, 23 January 2012 22:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I will try. Here is a rough preview. May take a while as I am a normal middleschooler so obviously I must go to school every day. Razz

• Attachment: Preview.jpg
    (Size: 28.28KB, Downloaded 108 time(s))

Re: Free Unprofessional Modelling [message #42618 is a reply to message #42601 ] Tue, 24 January 2012 00:18 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
OK if you would like to finish this by valentines day then it needs to be finished by about January 31, so that shouldn't be a concern. Now, did you just want me to model the house or an entire snowglobe? I was planning on modeling the house, placing it on a hill and putting some trees (like in the example). And you probably want it printed in color, right? I believe that it is too small to print in color, I'll check that out. Lastly, I'm gonna need some size specs so I can see if it is even printable. Thank you for considering me for this.
Re: Free Unprofessional Modelling [message #42620 is a reply to message #42618 ] Tue, 24 January 2012 00:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pacheco8200  is currently offline pacheco8200
Go to all my models
Thanks your response. I actually received a response from someone yesterday who is helping me out.. Thanks again.
Re: Free Unprofessional Modelling [message #42631 is a reply to message #42618 ] Tue, 24 January 2012 03:48 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Here's my progress:
index.php?t=getfile&id=13793&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=13794&private=0

• Attachment: Progress1.jpg
    (Size: 19.86KB, Downloaded 603 time(s))

Re: Free Unprofessional Modelling [message #48557 is a reply to message #40263 ] Thu, 17 May 2012 01:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar wingman_100  is currently offline wingman_100
Go to all my models
I'm a math teacher and would like a solid of constant diameter created. I don't know how to create 3-d models, but have made a 2-d model which needs to be revolved around the red dotted line (see attached). The shape is made with an equilateral triangle and then arcs with a radius the same as the side lengths of the triangle. If anyone is willing to prepare this model so I can order several 3-d printings of this, that would be much appreciated. I would like the side lengths of the triangle to be 1 inch wide.

index.php?t=getfile&id=16963&private=0

Re: Free Unprofessional Modelling [message #48562 is a reply to message #48557 ] Thu, 17 May 2012 01:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pfeiffer stylez  is currently offline pfeiffer stylez
Go to my shop
wingman_100 wrote on Thu, 17 May 2012 01:00

I'm a math teacher and would like a solid of constant diameter created. I don't know how to create 3-d models, but have made a 2-d model which needs to be revolved around the red dotted line (see attached). The shape is made with an equilateral triangle and then arcs with a radius the same as the side lengths of the triangle. If anyone is willing to prepare this model so I can order several 3-d printings of this, that would be much appreciated. I would like the side lengths of the triangle to be 1 inch wide.

index.php?t=getfile&id=16963&private=0

Like the attached stl-file ?

(Please use "millimeters" as unit of measurement during the upload to Shapeways...
And don't worry about the file name, that's just the title of the song I'm listening at the moment...^^)

• Attachment: nerdcore.stl
    (Size: 1.38MB, Downloaded 34 time(s))

Re: Free Unprofessional Modelling [message #48565 is a reply to message #48562 ] Thu, 17 May 2012 02:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar wingman_100  is currently offline wingman_100
Go to all my models
Thanks for your work. If you're willing, I have one more (hopefully easy) project. I would like a Reuleaux tetrahedron. This is another shape with constant diameter.

see this website:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuleaux_tetrahedron

Thanks ahead of time for your contributions to my classroom!
Re: Free Unprofessional Modelling [message #48583 is a reply to message #48565 ] Thu, 17 May 2012 12:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
Hi wingman_100, Try this.
This is the Reuleaux tetrahedron.

[Updated on: Thu, 17 May 2012 13:35 UTC]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: Free Unprofessional Modelling [message #48588 is a reply to message #48583 ] Thu, 17 May 2012 13:23 UTC Go to previous message
avatar duann  is currently offline duann
Go to my shop
I work here
Hey Bubby9534,

Great initiative..

Welcome to Shapeways

Duann Scott, Designer Evangelist, Shapeways

Previous Topic:3D-Zeichner für Deutschsprachige
Next Topic:3D Artist looking for work

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.