Home »  » Introductions » Hi from Watford
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi from Watford [message #48449] Tue, 15 May 2012 15:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar Buzzmodels  is currently offline Buzzmodels
Go to all my models
Hi,
My name is Andrew Evans and I run a very small model railway business. I have been shown the world of 3d printing and am looking at getting kits produced this way.
Re: Hi from Watford [message #48452 is a reply to message #48449 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 15:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Welcome to Shapeways.
What scale do you primarily work with?

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Hi from Watford [message #48456 is a reply to message #48452 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 16:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I primarily work with British O gauge but I am looking at doing other gauges. I would like to learn how to draw 3d artwork but I have very little skills with computing.
Re: Hi from Watford [message #48459 is a reply to message #48449 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 16:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Be sure to check out the list of known shapeways compatible software. Try out Sketchup and 123D as they are very easy to learn software, and quick to pick up and go with. They're also free!

[Updated on: Tue, 15 May 2012 16:58 UTC]

Your friendly neighborhood Moderman
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Hi from Watford [message #48468 is a reply to message #48449 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 18:14 UTC Go to previous message
Go to all my models
Thanks will have a look

Previous Topic:Hi from Scotland
Next Topic:Hi Everyone

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.