Home » Community » General Discussion » are there anothor printing compani?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
are there anothor printing compani? [message #48376] Mon, 14 May 2012 14:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar kelderkold  is currently offline kelderkold
Go to all my models
Since i have a problem getting my stuff allready paid from shapeaways I would like to know if there is another printing service like this, I am in time trouble getting my stuff and can't wait

[Updated on: Tue, 15 May 2012 15:13 UTC] by Moderator

Re: are there anothor printing compani? [message #48378 is a reply to message #48376 ] Mon, 14 May 2012 14:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I'm sure you can find alternatives via google. We don't suggest or promote suggestion of other services on the forum as this is Shapeways forum. What is the problem with you print, if you post in work in progress, or in 3D design, someone will be able to help you figure out what is going on. Also you can email service@shapeways.com if you have any questions about your order.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: are there anothor printing compani? [message #48381 is a reply to message #48378 ] Mon, 14 May 2012 15:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
the problem is missing refunds of my money from shapeaways, and no answer to my mails.
it takes 5 sec. to refund the paypal, or 45 sec. to make a extra bll in paypal to include the vat, but both things are too much works for your company
so in my opinion there are no service in shapeaways
Re: are there anothor printing compani? [message #48382 is a reply to message #48376 ] Mon, 14 May 2012 15:43 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
If you emailed them over the weekend, they should get to you today. Response time is generally under 24 hours during the work week. I've emailed the service team so they are aware that you haven't been responded to yet.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
Re: are there anothor printing compani? [message #48444 is a reply to message #48382 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 14:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
24h Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Still no money back, now it is 8 days
thats 200 hours now Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Re: are there anothor printing compani? [message #48446 is a reply to message #48376 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 15:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
If you check the other thread you started, Christel (member of CS) has replied to you, with instructions on what to do.

Re: are there anothor printing compani? [message #48448 is a reply to message #48446 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 15:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to all my models
I done that and nothing happens

just to warn other peopple this is a stinking company, take care before you choose this as a partner.
Re: are there anothor printing compani? [message #48450 is a reply to message #48376 ] Tue, 15 May 2012 15:13 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
All further correspondence will be on your other thread.

Previous Topic:Interesting link - 3d printed mechanical computer
Next Topic:Shapeways used a slower UPS service to deliver a late order?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.