Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3d modeller needed for 1:18 scale small items!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3d modeller needed for 1:18 scale small items! [message #48295] Sat, 12 May 2012 08:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar bokkepride  is currently offline bokkepride
Go to my shop
Hi,
I am looking for a 3d modeller to create a few silencers and various scopes in 1:18 scale. I might need a few rifles 3d modelled for me later, also. Please contact me if interested and I can send you pics of the specific items and the details for everything.

Thanks for looking!
Re: 3d modeller needed for 1:18 scale small items! [message #48296 is a reply to message #48295 ] Sat, 12 May 2012 09:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar dood  is currently offline dood
Go to my shop
PM sent !

dood-studio.com
Re: 3d modeller needed for 1:18 scale small items! [message #48326 is a reply to message #48295 ] Sun, 13 May 2012 02:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
PM sent

Inspire through Design, Create Solutions, Deliver on Promise
Re: 3d modeller needed for 1:18 scale small items! [message #48559 is a reply to message #48295 ] Thu, 17 May 2012 01:25 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lmcdesign  is currently offline lmcdesign
Go to my shop
Hi, i'm kind have some experience in scale models. Sending you a PM.

Hope we chat.

Previous Topic:Convert our logo in color to 3D
Next Topic:Looking to have some rings made

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.