Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Items for sales not showing as such
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Items for sales not showing as such [message #45450] Tue, 13 March 2012 22:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar nvrr49  is currently offline nvrr49
Go to my shop
I have several items I have marked for public sale, but the still don't show that way. Hurley;s Model Railroad Supply.
Re: Items for sales not showing as such [message #45496 is a reply to message #45450 ] Wed, 14 March 2012 15:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar KSND  is currently offline KSND
Go to my shop
I have a number of models which exhibit that behavior on the 'My Models' screen, but look fine from my public shop, so the bug is not as bad as it seems, just confusing and frustrating. Do your models show up as For Sale from the public shop?
Re: Items for sales not showing as such [message #45512 is a reply to message #45496 ] Wed, 14 March 2012 20:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar nvrr49  is currently offline nvrr49
Go to my shop
They do show up in the public site. Thanks for pointing that out, not a problem then. I will just check the public site as I turn more things on for sale.
Re: Items for sales not showing as such [message #45514 is a reply to message #45512 ] Wed, 14 March 2012 20:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar KSND  is currently offline KSND
Go to my shop
No problem. I It's still annoying and a really dumb bug, but it's not as bad as it seems at first.
Re: Items for sales not showing as such [message #45594 is a reply to message #45514 ] Fri, 16 March 2012 11:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Bathsheba  is currently offline Bathsheba
Go to my shop
Shapeways Crew
I see this also, in my view of my shop my oil lamp shows as Not for Sale, but in the public view it is (correctly) for sale.

I don't like this much; I get worried every time I see it.

It's a recent bug, so let's hope it's a quick fix.

-Bathsheba
http://bathsheba.com
Re: Items for sales not showing as such [message #48222 is a reply to message #45450 ] Thu, 10 May 2012 22:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Esoteric777  is currently offline Esoteric777
Go to my shop
i was just about to ask this question myself however in public view it also shows not for sale? still a bug?
Re: Items for sales not showing as such [message #48285 is a reply to message #48222 ] Fri, 11 May 2012 20:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar natalia  is currently offline natalia
Go to all my models
I work here
Hi guys,

I've had a look at this and I can't see the discrepancy.
For instance, Bathsheba's oil lamp is tagged correctly.

I believe this bug was thus fixed a few months ago, but @esoteric777, if you are indeed seeing this recently, could you please post the model name that it happens with?

Cheers,
Natalia

[Updated on: Tue, 15 May 2012 20:19 UTC]

Shapeways Community Manager

Previous Topic:Better widget??? Mine still not working correctly
Next Topic:Instruction Pages

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.