Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from Texas
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from Texas [message #48169] Thu, 10 May 2012 04:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar Vigilante  is currently offline Vigilante
Go to all my models
Hello everyone. My name is Justin and I'm from Texas. I'm not a 3D artist by any means but find this medium to be very useful, efficient, and interesting. I look forward to learing more about all of this and meeting some cool people and hopefully working with some of you.
Re: Hello from Texas [message #48192 is a reply to message #48169 ] Thu, 10 May 2012 12:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome Justin, Tell us more about you.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Hello from Texas [message #48230 is a reply to message #48169 ] Fri, 11 May 2012 01:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Texas is a rather large state.. Which city are you in?

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Hello from Texas [message #48238 is a reply to message #48169 ] Fri, 11 May 2012 04:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Vigilante  is currently offline Vigilante
Go to all my models
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I live in central Texas, pretty much in the country, about 30 minutes drive away from the geographical center of the state. I work in the film industry and I'm a single father. I could ramble on about lots of useless facts about myself but I don't want to bore anyone.
Re: Hello from Texas [message #48254 is a reply to message #48169 ] Fri, 11 May 2012 12:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
What software do you use, or are you looking to use? What experience do you have? What would you like to design?

You won't bore us, we love to know about our fellow community members.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:Hi from chicago
Next Topic:Hello everyone!