Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Edited model not updated
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Edited model not updated [message #48102] Wed, 09 May 2012 04:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar PlainOrb  is currently offline PlainOrb
Go to my shop
I added some new pictures to one of my models and updated its description. But the content stay unchanged after I exit the edit page. waited for hours, still not updating. guess it's a bug ?

[Updated on: Wed, 09 May 2012 05:28 UTC]

Plain Orb
Re: Edited model not updated [message #48640 is a reply to message #48102 ] Fri, 18 May 2012 11:01 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
I think it's a bug, yes. There's an issue for this one on our feedback site:

http://feedback.shapeways.com/forums/111989-shapeways-feedba ck/suggestions/2814614-computer-generated-image-not-updating

It's already on the tasklist for our developers, but please vote it up to speed up a fix.

Thanks!

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Edited model not updated [message #51215 is a reply to message #48102 ] Thu, 12 July 2012 08:02 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar mikefford  is currently offline mikefford
Go to my shop
I just posted in the bug tracker about this. The rendered image of the model is updating, but the 3D rotating model isn't updating. Any chance on a fix?

Mik Efford
Re: Edited model not updated [message #51220 is a reply to message #51215 ] Thu, 12 July 2012 12:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dragoman  is currently offline Dragoman
Go to my shop
Seems to be more a performance issue than a total failure. In recent days, when I uploaded a model, the basic render was there fairly quickly, but the rotating render took very long to appear.

Greetings
Karl Heinz
Re: Edited model not updated [message #51402 is a reply to message #51220 ] Mon, 16 July 2012 08:19 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi guys,

I left a reply on our feedback site - please take the discussion there so it's easier for us to manage.

Thanks Smile

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:What's the correct picture size for shop detail ?
Next Topic:New Shop Looking for Feedback