Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Model Page Problems - Uploads and Deletions
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Model Page Problems - Uploads and Deletions [message #48085] Tue, 08 May 2012 23:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar scendan  is currently offline scendan
Go to all my models
Hello! I have had some troubles today with my models that I've not seen before personally.

1. I have tried uploading some new models. They upload fine, I get a confirmation email all is well... and they never show up. Have tried logging out and in, refreshing the page, etc.

2. By the same token, have tried to delete a model and now it still shows on the model page as "rendering" (with the blue rendering icon) and it never clears to show either the model or vanishes to show the model has deleted. If I click on that rendering link, it takes me to a 404 page not found...which makes me think it DID delete, but I can't get rid of the icon.

So, seems like something is screwy in general today with uploads and deletes and other updates to my models on my account. Any advice? Thanks! Smile
Re: Model Page Problems - Uploads and Deletions [message #48089 is a reply to message #48085 ] Wed, 09 May 2012 01:34 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Krynn72  is currently offline Krynn72
Go to all my models
I'm experiencing the same thing. Uploaded models aren't showing up in the My Models page and the link sent to me via email just gives a 404 not found error. My guess is some site glitch with an update they're rolling out or maybe maintenance. Hopefully they're aware of it.
Re: Model Page Problems - Uploads and Deletions [message #48093 is a reply to message #48085 ] Wed, 09 May 2012 02:33 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar azurescorch  is currently offline azurescorch
Go to all my models
Ditto.
Re: Model Page Problems - Uploads and Deletions [message #48094 is a reply to message #48093 ] Wed, 09 May 2012 03:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Gepard  is currently offline Gepard
Go to all my models
I'm having the exact same problem. I'm trying to upload a newer version of a model I uploaded fine yesterday and it's doing the same thing: can't see it on my models page, the email link gives a 404 error, and so forth. As a test, I uploaded a plain one cubic inch box and had the issue, so it's unlikely to be something wrong with the models.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 May 2012 03:16 UTC]

Re: Model Page Problems - Uploads and Deletions [message #48144 is a reply to message #48094 ] Wed, 09 May 2012 20:12 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar MitchellJetten  is currently offline MitchellJetten
Go to all my models
I work here
Hey all,

Sorry for the inconvenience, we had a bug in our system last night.
All uploaded models which passed the process should have appeared in your My Models page by now Smile

Hope it won't happen again.

Kind regards,

Mitchell Jetten
Customer Service Coordinator
Shapeways
Re: Model Page Problems - Uploads and Deletions [message #48219 is a reply to message #48144 ] Thu, 10 May 2012 21:23 UTC Go to previous message
avatar scendan  is currently offline scendan
Go to all my models
Seems to be fine now, Shapeways! Thanks!

Previous Topic:Model comment email notification not working
Next Topic:The Feed - Discussion & Feedback

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.