Home » Community » Work in progress » 3D Printing funds IndieGOGO CAMPAING
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Printing funds IndieGOGO CAMPAING [message #47938] Sat, 05 May 2012 19:59 UTC Go to next message
avatar vaclav.mazany  is currently offline vaclav.mazany
Go to my shop
I Don't want to spam forums, but I thought that it might be interesting to know, that I'll be using Shapeways services to make perks for contributors - thus using 3D printing as the main attraction for audience, to fund my game project.

More info is here :

Forum Post

The campaing is here

If I may kindly ask, if Shapeways could post my effort on their blog, or in news, please ? It would help me a lot, as I need to attract as many viewers as possible.

Václav Mazaný
Re: 3D Printing funds IndieGOGO CAMPAING [message #48064 is a reply to message #47938 ] Tue, 08 May 2012 18:56 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop

PM Sent...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver
Re: 3D Printing funds IndieGOGO CAMPAING [message #48065 is a reply to message #47938 ] Tue, 08 May 2012 18:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I moved to work in progress, Shapeways usually won't feature something until it's been printed. If you have some printed pieces to post with you work feel free to post in the feature this section

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com
Re: 3D Printing funds IndieGOGO CAMPAING [message #48074 is a reply to message #48065 ] Tue, 08 May 2012 20:26 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Quote:

I moved to work in progress, Shapeways usually won't feature something until it's been printed. If you have some printed pieces to post with you work feel free to post in the feature this section

Ok.. thnx.... I'm waiting for the print of those ships.. so when they're ready, I'll post it there then Wink
Re: 3D Printing funds IndieGOGO CAMPAING [message #48311 is a reply to message #48074 ] Sat, 12 May 2012 16:45 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Finally, the 3D prints have arrived.. so if you're interested, head over here Wink

Forum Post

Previous Topic:New! My SPRINGBALL
Next Topic:Mother's Day mini vases

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.