Home » Community » Introductions » Hello
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello [message #47944] Sun, 06 May 2012 00:07 UTC Go to next message
avatar RichardSalinas  is currently offline RichardSalinas
Go to all my models
I've been an artist for 30 years using traditional media, now I'm looking seriously into the possibilities of using 3d printing. Since I'm somewhat a control freak when it comes to my own processes, I've started by building my own reprap and now a larger modified version. Of course there are a lot of factors involved and I may have to relinquish some of this control and work with a company like Shapeways. That's why I'm here.
Re: Hello [message #47989 is a reply to message #47944 ] Mon, 07 May 2012 12:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome! What kind of stuff have you been printing? Any links to your work?

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Hello [message #48000 is a reply to message #47944 ] Mon, 07 May 2012 15:16 UTC Go to previous message
avatar RichardSalinas  is currently offline RichardSalinas
Go to all my models
Hello Moderator:

I don't have anything serious printed yet. Only exploring the technology to see what can be done. I have a blog www.reprap-art.blogspot.com where I am documenting my progress. There is a link on this where my website portfolio of other work can be reached, but nothing related to what I plan to print.
I'm amazed at the work that others have created with your service. It's all very exciting.

Previous Topic:Hello from NY
Next Topic:Hello from the US