Home » Support » Bug Reporting » CSV price bug
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
CSV price bug [message #47927] Sat, 05 May 2012 13:20 UTC
avatar MeatballRocketry  is currently offline MeatballRocketry
Go to my shop
It appears that model page edits or markup page edits can yield strange values in the PRICE column of the downloaded CSV. I had made some changes to some models via their edit mode pages which resulted (in the subsequently downloaded CSV) in zeros or negative values for the prices. The negative PRICE values were the same as the correct MARKUP values, only negative. I then found the markup editor page via the forum (http://www.shapeways.com/myshop/markup) and made changes to some of my items while reordering all of them. Immediately afterward I downloaded the updated CSV which now shows ALL negative versions of the MARKUP values within the PRICING column. Still the MARKUP column is fine.

The same incorrect price values show when importing into both OpenOffice and Google Docs.

This seems to defeat the purpose of having a CSV for markup changes in the first place, as it's necessary to see Shapeways' prices in order to decide on a reasonable markup value.

index.php?t=getfile&id=16605&private=0

Josh T.

Previous Topic:New Categories!
Next Topic:Failed print for half price

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.